Smart Industry is pleased to announce the winners of its second annual Transformational Leadership Awards, created to identify and honor those individuals and organizations leading the way to Industry 4.0. This year’s winners, chosen from across the global industrial landscape, have successfully envisioned, planned and executed the digital transformation (DX) of one or more aspects of their business through the application of digital and disruptive technologies.
The Transformational Leadership award categories and selection criteria are aligned to reflect today's most critical business transformation challenges. They recognize the importance of executive vision and organizational communication; the ability to build talent, manage change and collaborate across functional siloes; and the successful reinvention of operational processes, customer relationships and business models. The five award categories include two individual award categories as well as three organizational awards as described below. Smart Industry congratulates all those who were nominated, as well as the winners named today.
We’re also pleased to announce that our awards program sponsor, Rockwell Automation, has invited all Transformational Leadership Award winners to share their lessons learned at the upcoming ROKLive 2021 virtual experience, to be held June 29th to 30th. All about best practices in digital transformation, this event will also feature exciting keynotes, discussions with industry leaders, interactive value workshops and more than 100 product and technology sessions. Registration is scheduled to open in late May.
Five categories of digital innovationIn our first Transformational Leadership Award category, three senior executives were recognized for the vision, innovation,
- Joris Bisschop, CEO, Technologies Added, a digitally focused contract manufacturer based in Emmen, The Netherlands
- J. Scott Cole, Vice President, Advanced Manufacturing, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, a global manufacturer of car and light truck tires based in Findlay, Ohio, USA
- Rohit Saboo, President & CEO, NBC Bearings, National Engineering Industries, a leading manufacturer of bearings for automotive, industrial and railway sectors, based in Jaipur, India
- Jeff Dewberry, Director, Connected Enterprise, Southwire Company, a global leader in wire and wire-making machinery headquartered in Carrollton, Georgia, USA
- Oliver Paul, Senior Director Therapy System Lifecycle Management and Larry Dubé, Vice President, PLM Strategy, Fresenius Medical Care, a global provider of products, services and systems for renal disease, based in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Germany
- Jagdish Ramaswamy, Chief Digital Officer, Hindalco Industries Limited, a global leader and vertically integrated producer of aluminum and copper, based in Mumbai, India
- Fonterra Cooperative Group, a multinational dairy cooperative that collects and processes more than 20 billion liters of milk each season into a range of ingredients and finished consumer goods, based in Auckland, New Zealand
- Hindalco Industries Limited, a global leader and vertically integrated producer of aluminum and copper, based in Mumbai, India
- Polpharma Group, manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms at its drug production plant in Starogard Gdański, Poland
- IMA Group, global designer and manufacturer of automated machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, tea and coffee based in Bologna, Italy
- Sani-Matic, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of automated sanitary process cleaning equipment used across the biopharmaceutical and food & beverage processing industries, based in Sun Prairie, Wis., USA
- Shandong Mining Machinery Group, a producer of conveyors, hydraulic supports, belt conveyors and hydraulic props and other equipment used in mining operations, based in Weifang, Shandong, China
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, a global manufacturer of car and light truck tires based in Findlay, Ohio, USA
- Fresenius Medical Care, a global provider of products, services and systems for renal disease, based in Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Germany
- NBC Bearings, National Engineering Industries, a leading manufacturer of bearings for automotive, industrial and railway sectors, based in Jaipur, India
Once again, congratulations to the winners of this year’s Transformational Leadership awards, thank you to our sponsor Rockwell Automation, and a quick reminder that many of the winners will be sharing their stories of digital transformation at the upcoming ROKLive virtual event.